The Şakalak spring spring ax universal seeder is a hanging type seeder that can be attached to a tractor with a three-point suspension, which can accurately and correctly sow all kinds of grain seeds, fertilizers, at the desired depth, in the right place. in depth, in equal rows. It is made in 14 – 16 – 18 – 20 – 22 – 24 – 26 – 28 – 30 – 32 rows (with legs). Fertilizer and seeds are ejected separately with a spring steel ax leg from the end. Optionally, it can be made with a hydraulic and electronic route. There are dovetail springs available to help level the soil and cover the seed. Can be sown with large and medium seeds (such as corn, soybeans, peas, chickpeas, lentils, rapeseed) and small seeds (such as alfalfa, broom, onion, spinach) precisely because seed crops and coils contain two types of nail group, except cereal seeds.
• This is a reliable and useful machine that is easy to set up.
•Our machines can be produced with or without fertilizers.
• The amount of seed and fertilizer per decare can be finely adjusted using the gearbox.
• Spring legs at the end ensure that the seeds enter the soil at the same depth and in the same quantity, and the germination rate is at the maximum level.
• When sowing in fields with stubble and shredded pages, they are not collected or accumulated.
• The cover harrows behind the planter are spring-loaded and dovetail-type.
• Seeds and fertilizers can be easily loaded into the box using the step behind the machine.
• Installed a soil scraper to prevent sludge from accumulating on the wheels.
•Because it is a suspended type, it is easier to transport and bring closer to the field boundaries. Less uncultivated area remains at the edges of the field.